Do You Have Royalty Money in Suspense?

If so, Herring Law Firm can help you get the money that is lawfully yours. We have litigated numerous cases for clients who's money has been suspended by the oil company they leased with. In fact we have recovered money for people who have never signed a lease. Is there a producing well on property in which you have a royalty interest? The operator's name must be posted at the well, along with its Railroad Commission operator number. Once armed with this information Herring Law Firm can help you obtain the suspended funds.

Often times oil companies suspend funds because they have not satisfied title requirements provided to them by their lawyers. Herring Law Firm can help you get those requirements satisfied and free up the money that the oil companies are holding on to. Call our TX oil and gas lawyer today or contact us online so we can help you get the money that is rightly yours.

For more information, visit our pages about Royalty Disputes and Royalty Beneficiaries.

Categories: Oil & Gas Law


Fill out the information
below to receive a free
private case review.

The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal
advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not
constitute, an attorney-client relationship.

Herring Law Firm - Houston Oil and Gas Dispute Attorney
Located at 2727 Allen Parkway, Suite 1150 Houston, TX 77019. View Map
Phone: (888) 849-2391 | Local Phone: (713) 999-4191.